Better Agent Was Built For You
This collection of ideas, information, and strategies is for the agent who wants more. It’s for you. Sure, you’re in the middle of some deals right now, and plenty of folks would call you a successful agent, but you want more. You want to take your real estate business to the next level, but you don’t want to spend your days trapped behind a desk.
My name is Ethan Peyton, and I’m doing my best to compile the best thoughts, concepts, and plans of action from the best sources in the business. Whether I’m extracting this information from successful agents, powerful internet resources, books, or otherwise, you can guarantee that it will benefit you greatly. I’ll do the research, and you can use it to gain an edge in your market.
A little about me:
- From a small town in Missouri, where the average price of a home is just over $100k
- I began practicing real estate in January 2015, but I’ve been involved with my agency since 2005
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Worked at a popular title company for 3 years
- In first year as a (very) part time agent I had 9 sides and just over $1 million in sales
- I have a passion for making things passive – I don’t want to have to put a lot of time in to get a lot of reward out